International students may apply for grades 7-10. To be considered for admission, applicants must be no older than 19 years of age at the time of graduation.
Elgin Academy will continue to accept applications as long as space is available in our classrooms. Enrollment is based upon space availability. We strongly urge you to begin the admission application process in advance to allow sufficient time to process all necessary paperwork, and to provide you with the best chance for an opening in your desired grade level.
- Submit the online application, including the $50
- Submit teacher Recommendation form.
- Applicants need one recommendation from an English
teacher, and one from a Math teacher.
- Submit report cards/transcripts for the two most recently
completed school years. Must be translated into English and notarized for
- Complete the Release of Records form and send to the applicant’s current
- Submit TOEFL, iTEP, SLATE or ISEE exam results for English proficiency scores.
- Submit proof of applicant’s identity.
- Out of country/state applicants schedule an SKYPE interview with the Director
Once all steps have been completed and an official admission decision has been made, parents will be notified by the Admission Director. If the student is accepted, an Enrollment Agreement Contract will be issued to be signed by the student’s parents or legal guardians. This agreement needs to be returned with a non-refundable $1,300 deposit before Elgin Academy can issue an I-20.